May 2, 2007

Gonna give it til you can't say no

Two more days.
I will be free to trapse about the village
in two more days.
Working Friday night at Wicked Willy's
Playing there Saturday night.
Train home Sunday.
Hockey game with A, et al.
TV show next Monday.
Train back Tuesday.
Second TV show airs Tuesday.

Kenny's Castaways on Bleeker tonight to see Ricky play.

It's funny how a wink can get my day going in the right direction.
Monotony turns into desire.
Routine becomes fiery.
Back in the saddle, indeed.
Maybe she'll turn up on Saturday, maybe not.
Maybe I'll turn up at hers.

After changes upon changes
We are more or less the same
Lie-lah-lie

The Song (which will always have a capital T and S)
is coming along better than expected
The chords are running circles, engulfing me.
So simple, yet no one could do this.
I feel I'm ready to outdo myself.
_______________________________________________

What good is a life, with no one to share
The light of the moon, the honor of a swear
We can try to live the way in which you speak,
Taste the milk of your mother earth's love,
Spread the word of consciences you see,
We are everything we need

And someday when you're lonely
Someday after all this bliss
Somewhere lost in emptiness,
I hope you find this gift.
I hope you find this gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment