June 7, 2007

Memorare of St. Bernard

Brandon is here.
I can feel that he will be moving to New York City
For The Dream

I am here.
I can feel sometimes, sometimes I am numb
For my Dream

God is here
I can feel him in the form of cold metal and rope, placed on my neck
For my heart

"Remember oh most gratious Virgin Mary
That never was it known
That anyone who fled to your protection,
Implored your help,
Or sought your intercession
Was left unaided.
Inspired by this sacrifice
I turn to you
O Virgin of virgins, My mother
To you I come, before you I stand,
Sinful and sorrowful.
Oh, Mother of the Word Incarnate
Despise not my petitions
But in your mercy
Hear and answer me.
Amen."

I haven't prayed as hard in months.
Answer me.
More importantly, listen to me.
Send me people to gather 'round me.
Lift me on high,
And do not forsake me.
Mold me into something
I can be proud of
I have only become more hardened
More tense
More consumed
Less likely to believe
I am but clay
For You to form into a man
Protect Me
Now and Always
Because I know I cannot
Protect Myself
Stay near my heart
Stay between my skin and my shirt
Stay cold
Stay Rope
Stay Metal
And radiate to my chest
Radiate to my soul
Keep me Healthy
I command You
Love me
I Forcefully command You
Please, please Love me
Oh, Lord hear my prayer
When I call, Answer me.

No comments:

Post a Comment