April 9, 2007

Seems like everytime I get back on my feet she comes around and knocks me down again

Happy Dyngus Day - tranditional Polish holiday commemorating Easter Monday. Guys with the pussywillows, girls with the water sprayers. I miss being home for it.

I've nothing else to say
Apart from saying that I am now a part of a saga
And who the fuck knows what's going to happen.

I want love in my life. I want it drawn towards me.

I have God in my life. He blessed me with the music yesterday, and the good friends.


It feels very good to know I mean what I say, down to the word. A big step.



Forgive the cryptic-ness.

1 comment:

  1. funny, I feel no real cryptic approach.
    it's like my own.
    how many people have told you "I don't really understand what your saying but it's beautiful."
    We all have Eddie's. Self protection and not being afraid are two different things. I'm learning each day to decipher them.

    ReplyDelete