June 1, 2010

Untitled, no need for a title

Tried Pinkberry for the first time
Original, with Fruity Pebbles, Fresh Strawberries, Fresh Pineapple, and Coconut
Small size
Absolutely delicious

Bought a T-shirt that says:
"I Don't Roll on Shabas"
From the "Big Lebowski"-themed store The Lost World
Which happens to be right around my most-frequented corner
Of Thompson and Bleecker Sts. in the Village

Two rounds of golf
First one VASTLY superior than the second
I can't play well when commiserating with friends
My new putter though is awesome
And the three putts have gone down considerably.

Going home on Friday for a wedding
Seeing Sis's new home
Dad's new apartment
And to hopefully see some friends.

I'll be upstate for most weekends this summer
Something I'm very excited about.

This not intended to be a poem.  Just getting out what I did this weekend, and what's coming down the pike.

No comments:

Post a Comment