December 31, 2007

Two-thousand seven years, three hundred sixty-four days, twelve hours and 55 minutes.

Brandon Warren, Malissa Larson, Heavy Weather, myself, and others will all make a big dent in 2008. I know it.


I'm trying to book a show with Mari McNeil and Bass Reeves in Buffalo. Two of WNY's best. I am excited about it. Still trying to find a venue and a date, but they're both interested, so I think we'll get something great. I'm shooting for February 3rd, a Saturday, somewhere great.


Spent time with my friend Erin this weekend, as she visited. I think she really enjoyed herself, and even though I ended up not having a show, we had a good time throwing some beers back, watching football, and laughing. It was refreshing to hang with someone from home.

Brandon and I went to the Bills game yesterday, and it was a really awesome game and experience. We had cheesesteaks and beers and laughed until it hurt.

I'm very frustrated with alot of things right now. I'm losing confidence in alot of things, in a few areas of my life, and for the sake of my sanity, don't want to get into it on a public blog. I want to do and share and laugh so much, and not be clouded by negativity. I feel like I have less people in my corner, and those in my corner are sometimes in different cities, areas, regions, countries. I feel stale, like a has-been. Or a never-was. (so much, in fact, that I'm quoting "Mighty Ducks")


I go from hope to deflation so often now. I just want to succeed, be happy, impress people, and be a good man. I feel I can be all those, but I just need to be happy. Why do I seek all things at once?

Happy 2008. "And though I know I'll never stand a chance / here comes the jackpot question in advance / what are you doing New Year's / New Year's Eve? / What are you doing New Year's Eve?"

No comments:

Post a Comment