February 11, 2013

Reflections Upon Being Home

Take the convolution and make it clear
Take all things that confuse me here
Purify
Get ready
The Walk to Saint James awaits.
Purify your body by Stress
A leaner, lighter Temple within
Simplify.
"My feet is my only carriage"
And so I push on through.
The complex orders of food and drink
Are now handmade by myself
Fresh Fruit, fresh vegetables
Lean meat, Delicious Coffee
And most importantly,
Quality time in the day-to-day
With my beautiful Family.
I hope to be the Great Anchor
That, despite Oceans of Separation,
Can steadily guide them towards each other
By example.

Fruitless pursuits of women,
Showing Mounting desperation
Are now afterthoughts
At the new premise:
She will want me when the time is right
Until then, I turn inward,
Simplify
Because Saint James awaits.

I plead to the Universe
For the resources to be drawn near
So that such a trip is possible.
I plead to all things to be One in Me,
To be simple, to be Honest,
To be real and to be all Life
So I might be a Pilgrim
And Walk the Long Road
To the Rest of my Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment