August 13, 2007

Raking.

Been awhile. Been a long while.

Had friends up to visit from England. It's funny how no matter where you are, you are "up" when you visit New York. We had a wonderful time, and I think I'll be seeing them soon.

I need to just purge out the things that transpired in the past few weeks, just to clear out my mind to the really creative part, like clearing away dead leaves at the foot of a tree.

Birthday weekend was wonderful, with all the friends and drink, and music. Birth-day itself was hilarious, going to The Cellar, side-splitting with my closest friends; bottle of Jameson to take home and enjoy.

Brandon played a good show, first one in NYC. He kicked ass, and he's going to do great here.

My Bitter End show was good, lots of friends came out to see it. Feels good to have such support.

Vinny's Xtreme Birthday 2007 was impressive, and he fell asleep with his head on my shoulder on the way home. That should say enough.

The show at the Back Fence was alot of fun, and well-played. Met a girl named Dorothy. There's no place like home.

Now it's Monday, and tonight I'll be completing my application for graduate school. I'm excited to be a professional student, all at once, and no matter where I am, I can continue my education. I'll also get to enjoy a night of home-cooked food and relaxation.

More ideas for songs floating 'round. Soon they will all come. I just have to live this life.

I think I might take off tomorrow, and go see a museum or something. I hear its not as crazy during the week.

The "gravis" of the blog will return later, or tomorrow, now that I've raked everything up, and put them in fun orange plastic trash bags that resemble pumpkins....the leaves are all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment